Cracking Open Coaching
Find Your Gold
Stuck in relationships that don’t feel healthy?
Stuck in patterns of addiction with alcohol, perfectionism, or “keeping up with the Joneses”?
You may feel stuck in the thought patterns of constantly worrying if you are enough; smart enough, skinny enough, or enough as a parent or partner.
You may spend tons of money on self-help workshops, go to therapy, practice yoga, meditate, or run marathons and still feel STUCK.
If you’ve ever felt this way for even a moment, you’re not alone. The truth is that 90% of people come to me as a therapist, coach, and corporate speaker because they feel STUCK.
The good news is that you have come to the right place!
I am here to help YOU discover solutions and resources to crack open to create the life you want and deserve.
- Listened to 1,000’s of people’s stories and traumas to hold space for breakthroughs in my 1:1 therapy sessions.
- Been asked to teach workshops for companies like Apple and LinkedIn from compassionate leadership and mindfulness, to team building and making more money.
- Taught 100’s of online trainings and workshops with all kinds of people including educators, founders of companies, stay at home moms, and creatives.
- Written 2 published books, one with Amazon and one self-published
- Given 2 TED talks on the Power of Human Connection and What Keeps Us Alive.
- Traveled to India and through fortuitous events was able to secure a private audience with the Dalai Lama. I am still in awe!
What I have found is that all of us have more potential than we realize…we just have to access it. Through my experiences, I have created a unique process to help you get unstuck called CRACKING OPEN.
This unique method is the fast track to getting what you want in life. It’s not easy, and it’s not for the faint of heart. You’re are not going to walk away without being triggered. BUT I promise YOU what’s on the other side of you is the life of freedom!!!
I know it is really scary to crack open and let all your stuff ooze out. But it is the oozing that really makes the change. The oozing of telling the truth, facing our lives for what they really are and then allowing ourselves to not be in the same habits and patterns that are not serving us anymore. This is where transformation and success occurs.
One thing I know for SURE is that even the most personally developed spiritual people and teachers in the world still have unresolved issues and feel stuck. That is why we see more and more of their communities falling apart. I have sat with them in rooms where they are vulnerable and honest about not knowing where to turn when they feel stuck, lost, or afraid.
And I tell them, “you are in the right place to get unstuck, tell your truth, heal your wounds and find your freedom!”
So if you want to get unstuck in your life and discover more freedom Let’s get CRACKING.
To find out more about connection, watch Molly’s TED talk
For years Molly Carroll, a licensed therapist, has helped her clients and companies work on their relationships by creating deeper human connections. Then one day Molly woke up to realize that she is not connecting to her relationships, particularly her marriage. Through Molly’s personal story and professional experience, she will teach how human connection not only lowers anxiety, depression, and suicide ideation but greatly improves your connection to yourself other others.